Message from iDiamondDiva:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My First Post *YAY*

Well good afternoon everyone, I decided to make a new post because I got tired of waiting so here it is lol. It might be kinda boring because I don't have anything really interesting to talk about but idc. So lately I've been really busy with school, learning how to drive, and finding a job. I almost got hired at KFC but they transferred the manager so what the heck! I can go back and apply at IHOP once I turn 17 on Sept,29th because that's what the manager told me. So I really hope he considers hiring me. My Road test in on October 25 and I'm gonna practice my ass off until I get everything right, I already passed the written test. Well I don't have any plans for my birthday yet, all I plan on doing is going to IHOP so that I can get the damn job and have some green in purse so I can start saving up my money and going shopping :) Dammit I have to take my ACT and SAT tests soon so that I can apply for college :(  I have study really hard y'all. It's so much stuff I have to do.  So I don't want to stress y'all out with my problems so that's all for today.

♥Diamond♥




No comments:

Post a Comment