Message from iDiamondDiva:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Seriously don't look at my face..

Until all these pimples and zits and spots are gone. So this is what I am going to do, I am going to build myself a simple regimen for my face only because that’s the only place I need.
Here are the products I am going to try:

Black and White Bleaching Cream (for dark spots)toner
Ultra Glow Fade Cream (for dark spots)toner
Ultra Glow Black Soap (for acne)
Ultra Glow Shea Butter Soap (for moisture)
Sea Breeze Astringent (for acne and cleansing)

Ok. So I will wash my face with the Black soap each and everyday and I will use the Shea butter soap at night. Then use either the ultra glow fade cream or black and white cream twice a day only. I will only be using the astringent once a twice a week and If I buy the stronger version I will use a little bit of water also.

We’ll see how my face looks like on 10/08/2011 and I’ll show my before pictures as well and I’m starting my regimen on 10/08/2010, So here it goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment