Message from iDiamondDiva:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Need To Get In Shape (Fast)!!

I’ve tried working out at home but I never can stick to it and It just doesn’t work for me ok… I want to look good in a smaller size. I’ve been to the gym once and me and my sister worked out for an hour and after we walked out I was a little sore, but while I was there I felt good and there was a lot of motivation there that kept me going. Right now I weigh somewhere between (150-158)lbs and I want to weigh somewhere around (120)lbs. It’s going to take a lot of time before I get there, I’m just hoping that one day I will be close to that size. I don’t know when I will be able to start going to the gym on a regular basis but I am ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment